Close your eyes and envision what it’s like to spend the entire day feeling refreshed, energized and relaxed. Imagine finding relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment. If you’ve been dreaming about discovering this kind of comfort in a bed, consider the Flex-A-Bed Premier.
The Premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. Every amenity Flex-A-Bed offers can be added to the Premier model. This fully customizable bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that every customer’s specific needs are fulfilled.
- The Flex-A-Bed Premier has a lifetime warranty
- Hand-built to your specifications by expert craftsmen in LaFayette, Georgia
- Choose from deluxe innerspring mattress construction in soft, medium and firm, memory foam, latex or a combination innerspring/memory foam for an additional charge
- The perfect sleep position for the head and feet is within reach with your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls and whisper quiet motor technology
- Made with premium fabrics and plush top comfort
- Optional, dual timed massage is available
- The Premier model attaches to your existing headboard to match your décor. We also include a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- The Flex-A-Bed Premier is available in twin, full, queen, dual queen, king, dual king, California king – all in various lengths
- The height of the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes standard at 23 inches and can be lowered to 21 inches by removing the casters. The height of the bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches with optional leg extensions
- The Premier model comes standard with an 8 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak. The Premier must be ordered with a 4 inch foundation profile to be used with side rails
- Every Flex-A-Bed Premier comes with locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
Note: A Flex-a-bed adjustable bed should not be considered as an alternative to a hospital bed.
A physician should be consulted when health issues are involved as to the appropriateness of an adjustable bed.