Light, versatile and easy-to-use, that’s the Trilogy100 portable ventilator at its essence. With its light weight and proven technology, Trilogy100 makes invasive and non-invasive treatment less complicated for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
With its added sensitivity, the Trilogy200 offers improved triggering and leak compensation that allows more sensitive delivery of invasive and noninvasive therapy for pediatric and adult patients in the home or in alternative care sites.
At Philips Respironics, we’re proud of our reputation for designing and building high quality, innovative ventilation products. We’ve earned that reputation with products like our Trilogy100 and Trilogy 200 portable ventilators, which have more than 75,000 units currently helping clinicians treat hundreds of thousands of patients. Designed and manufactured in the United States, Trilogy200 is both a pressure and volume control ventilator for invasive and noninvasive ventilation, and gives clinicians the ability to provide more types of therapy for a single patient using one device.
From setup through everyday use, Trilogy200 is intuitively designed around usability. Its screens are easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate and are customizable to optimize the user’s experience. For the caregiver, it can display detailed readings allow for dual prescriptions for daytime and nighttime settings, and has the additional versatility to view pressure and flow graphically in waveform format by using the Waveform screen. Waveform format helps to deliver the best patient experience and helps to ease the transition from hospital to home by assisting in synchronizing the patient and the ventilator.
Trilogy200 gives you the ability to choose between three different circuit types: active circuit, passive circuit with proximal pressure line and active circuit with proximal flow sensor. This new single limb circuit with an active valve and proximal flow sensor allows accurate exhaled gas measurement as well as advanced flow triggering sensitivity and leak compensation for the most difficult patients.
AVAPS-AE is a unique and innovative auto-titration mode of noninvasive ventilation designed to better treat Respiratory Insufficiency patients (OHS, COPD and NMD) in the hospital and homecare environments. AVAPS-AE assists clinicians in titrating their most complicated patients by automatically adjusting Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP), pressure support, and monitors the resistance in the patients upper airway including patients that need longer expiratory times to reduce the effects of low limitation and air trapping.
MPV allows clinicians to give their patients greater freedom and flexibility. It works with a ‘kiss’ trigger with signal flow technology detects when a patient engages and disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation. MPV can provide for 24 hour ventilation without continually using a mask or a tracheostomy.
Another versatile feature of Trilogy200 is Digital Auto-Trak for leak compensation. Digital Auto-Trak is a highly sensitive algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and expiration and is able to track, react and respond to each and every breath. In the Sensitive Auto-Trak setting, there is an enhanced triggering response for patients – from pediatric to adults – with minimal respiratory effort.
During Nebulizer Treatment with a Passive circuit, the Low Circuit Leak alarm sensitivity can be adjusted for a 20-minute period in order to reduce nuisance alarms. The Low Circuit Leak alarm will still be sensitive enough to alert the user of potential hazards, such as a blocked exhalation port, but the number of nuisance alarms should be reduced.
DirectView ventilation data management software streamlines reporting to help identify adjustments necessary to maintain effective treatment and improve patient care. DirectView software is highly customizable and allows clinicians to select the parameters and the order in which they appear. Plus, the data can be exported into most statistical applications in an open format for clinicians to share for further analysis.
The support, service and upkeep behind Trilogy200 set it apart from the rest. Our 24/7 call center is staffed with clinical and technical support specialists to answer questions. Philips Respironics also offers in-depth ventilation workshops, educational training resources for you and your patients, patient-friendly displays as well as other service and support programs.
Trilogy200 has been designed with portability in mind. It weighs only 5 kg (11 lb.) and includes 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries. It can connect to an external lead acid battery if more portable operation time is necessary. A special bag allows Trilogy200 to be used while on the move.
- Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Relative humidity: 15% – 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 110 kPa to 60 kPa
- Weight: 11 lbs, 5 kgs
- Size: 6.6"L x 11.2"W x 9.3"H (16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H)
- Circuit types: Active with PAP, passive
- Ventilation types: Volume control, pressure control, bilevel
- Volume modes: AC, SIMV (w/PS), CV
- Pressure modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC-SIMV (w/PS)
- IPAP: 4 – 50 cm H20
- EPAP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
- CPAP: 4 – 20 cm H20 for passive circuits
- PEEP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
- Pressure support differential: 0 – 30 cm H20
- Tidal volume: 50 – 2000 ml
- Breath rate: 0 – 60 for AC mode, 1 – 60 for all other modes
- Inspiratory time: 0.3 – 5.0 secs
- Rise time: 1 – 6
- Ramp start pressure: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits; 4 – 19 cm H20 in CPAP mode
- Ramp length: Off, 5 – 45 minutes
- Flex: Off, 1 – 3
- Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 – 9 l/min
- Flow cycle: 10% – 90%
- Apnea rate: 4 – 60 BPM
- Tidal volume: 0 – 2000 ml
- Minute ventilation: 0 – 99 l/min
- Leak rate: 0 – 200 l/min
- Respiratory rate: 0 – 80 BPM
- Peak inspiratory flow: 0 – 200 l/min
- Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
- Mean airway pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
- Percentage patient triggered breaths: 0 – 100%
- I:E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
- Circuit disconnect: Off, 10 – 60 secs
- Apnea: Off, 10 – 60 secs
- High tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
- Low tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
- High minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
- Low minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
- High respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
- Low respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
TRILOGY VENTILATORSManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (985) 542-4343
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.