MEN'S DRESS SOCKS
H25 Series: Graduated compression socks help prevent and relieve leg fatigue and heaviness, ankle and foot swelling, mild spider veins and varicose veins by improving circulation in the legs.
H25 Series: Stylish with their ribbed appearance, these medical support socks give comfortable, preventative support while still remaining fashionable. Wide, turned welt top holds sock in place without digging into the skin. Comfortable balloon toe. One pair. Colors: Black, Navy, White, Tan, and Brown (H25 only).
H35 Series: Recommended for those who sit or stand for long periods of time, these compression socks are designed to prevent venous disorders of the leg by providing firm graduated compression to help increase circulation. Relieves leg fatigue and heaviness, ankle and foot swelling, mild spider veins and varicose veins. Ideal for wear during air travel, which is associated with "Economy Class Syndrome", a medical condition associated with inactivity during flight (also known as deep-vein thrombosis). Attractive ribbed dress styling. Non- constricting top band and comfort balloon toe. Nylon/Spandex. Colors: Black, Brown, White, Tan, Navy.
Size according to US shoe size.
HCPCS Code: A6530
- Attractive ribbed dress style
- Comfortable balloon toe and heel pocket
- Turned welt, non-binding top band
- Nylon/Spandex with soft Microfiber construction
- Colors: Black, Navy, Brown, White, Tan
- 15-20 mm Hg Lite Support or 20-30 mm Hg Firm Support, Graduated Compression
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MEN'S DRESS SOCKSManufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (985) 542-4343
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.